Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Feel the love

Here is a glimpse into behind-the-scenes Mulletude planning.  Rock shows as awesome as our's require much thought.

Feel the love

Erik: listen, we HAVE to practice early wednesday -- even if you guys have to scoot out of work a little early. I have to work at 830PM - 7AM both tuesday and wednesday nights.
So I wuold say 6PM at the LATEST.
So pull some strings, but get there early.please

Pat: No problem here.
I don’t envy you. It really sucks to be you.
Which has nothing to do with your terrible work schedule, incidentally

******

Pat: I hope Erik has a hemorrhage and dies during a Poison song

Jon: Unlike the Poison song, I WILL Forget You, Erik.

Erik: Ah, look what the cat dragged in...my bandmates. I understand you guys are just looking for nothing but a good time when you talk dirty to me, But you have to realize that you are just showing me that every rose has its thorn -- which is no way to tear down the walls I have built up.

Instead of making me cry tough, why not instead give me something to believe in. I know you guys think it's bad to be good, but you can
still send me some good love from time to time.

Otherwise, *I* will play dirty. I will use your native tongue when i state this so I know you understand: I will blame it on you when I make it a matter of flesh and blood when i throw your worthless bodies off a ravine....ride the wind f8ckers!

With that, I invite you to open up and say ahh....PISS!

******

Joe: Are we still on for Practice tonight?
Pat: I’m in
Jeff: I’m available.
Jon: Yes.
Erik: F you - *I* give the final OK
and I say yes, only if someone is bringing diet cola and everyone punches Jon in the ribcage

******

Joe: Now, why is it when I ask( for the third time)
"So, now that we have a date established.
-Any new songs do you want to try and squeeze in?"
It falls on deaf ears.
BUT WHEN JON WRITES EVERYONE RESPONDS LIKE A CALL IN FOR FREE TICKETS.

Jon: Any new songs you guys want to work on for these gigs?

Pat: Good question, Jon. Wish someone had thought of asking that.

Erik: who cares - they will just be songs i will grow to hate

******

Jon: Pat has replicated our Mulletude DVD so we can sell them on Sunday at the Superbowl Party for Jerremy. I am putting together a quick, cheap black & white cover with the Mulletude logo on it (below). Right now, it’s titled “Live at the German House”. Can anyone come up with a better title?

Erik: Jon's Farewell Show

******

Pat: Teddy geiger’s picture on the front page is pretty funny. What a girl

Jeff: Kinda looks like Erik’s high school yearbook photo.

Erik: *sigh*
it kind of does......

******

Pat: Erik, your job today is to get something on craigs list and then drop dead. We’re counting on you

Erik: may not happen....or will have to wait until tonight -- I am testing all day
all WEEK actually. In fact I have 2 overnight shifts this week....so i am not going to be able to counted on for much of anything....

Joe: You're poop. I hate you.

******

Joe: We need to really review Slide it in or come to a consensus.
There are a lot of breaks we are missing and are adding in the song.
I just finished listening to it about 5 times and we are over complicating it.

Erik: you are overcomplicating our gig
*Erik likes this*

Joe: You over complicate a lawn mower. I hope there is a fuel leak on your boat in the middle of bay.

******

Joe: did you want to try Foolin? I know that one.

Jon: I was just thinking, maybe we should keep Foolin’ in the set too.

Joe: I despise you

******

Erik: You're in love is a favorite as is just got lucky

I'm telling you, beautiful girls would go over well....

Joe: I'd like to see you go over in a well.

******

Pat: (to Handsome B. Wonderful of the Isotopes) We have a lot of stuff to discuss but I wanted to get the very very very important stuff out of the way first.
We’re debuting Whitesnake Slide It In – how do you feel about the Topes and the Dancers coming on stage and grinding all over each other while we play? Song needs copious amounts of humping.

Handsome: Sounds pretty funny. I would only grind on dudes wearing mullet wigs though. Especially blond ones

Jon: You may grind me but only from behind. I have a scorching case of herpes on the ‘ole tallywacker.