Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Stop uploading Guitar Hero videos to youtube. Please!

Ever since MTV stopped showing videos and started showing shows about how morbidly obese girls with bacne can get "made" into ballerinas, you tube is the way to watch videos by up and coming artists like Keel and Slaughter.

It's getting harder and harder to find the videos I want to watch because of all the dorks uploading their Guitar Hero videos.

When I want to watch Quiet Riot's awsome Metal Health (aka bang yer head), I want to see Kevin Dubrow (RIP), not some video tape of some dope playing a video game. I don't get this Guitar Hero crap. I tried hooking my Les Paul to my Intellivision and it didn't work.

I realize some of you might like pretending to be as cool as us by hitting green and blue buttons, and that's your purrogativ. But don't videotape and don't put it on the interweb. If playing it makes you a dork, then watching someone else play it would make you a level 20 dork.

For example