Thursday, April 24, 2008

Inside peek at Mulletude's gig preparation

Below is a transcript of discussions for next week

Jon: Are we going to do Rebel Yell? Completely unsolicited, that was Jerremy’s birthday song request.
Erik: ok, IF we do that then we need a second guitarist - and keys are uber important.......but unlike the trooper, etc, it's easy
Jon: Can Sean do it?
Erik: I think so
Joe: I know so
Pat: Sweet. I’m a big advocate of as much sean as possible. I’m also a big advocate of as little of erik’s life as possible
Erik: things you advocate have a habit of not coming to fruition -- for example, let's take a look at some of the other things you have advocated, like losing your virginity, having friends, keeping some form of hairline, and not being a flower-sniffing toolbag
Pat: I’m torn between wanting you to die in an instant or in a long, drawn out, painful way. Instant death would spare us the misfortune of having to tolerate your idiocy for another second, but it would also take away the joy I would feel knowing that your demise was cruel and agonizing.
Jon: Maybe we can tie him to the spoiler of that little plastic toy rally car he drives and drag him over the 2 million or so pot holes on 490. The screams of pain will make up for the additional idiocy we have to endure as he squeezes a few final moments out of his woefully pathetic life.
Erik: I would love to see the 2 hapless boy wonders, who can barely mow a lawn, figure out how to secure ANYTHING to a car using rope....
Jon: Who said anything about rope, I was going to nail you feet to the spoiler and let your gigantic, mis-shaped head bounce off the road like a bocce ball.
Erik: that requires a hammer -- do you even know what a hammer looks like?
Pat: Guy redoes one kitchen with a half traffic light/half roman bathhouse motif and he thinks he’s bob vila. I hope your confusion over red green and yellow continue at an extremely busy intersection.
Erik: I dont think I am bob villa - I just think jon is a worthless dumbass

After all that, we've found that Rebel Yell is a worthy addition to the set